Updated 4/17/2017, 9:15p
The Club Experience is a new program meant to introduce parents and players to club and tournament play by way of an easy monthlong season ended with a single local tournament. The PlantationFC has taken the feedback of past generations of parents and created this program for those considering club play, but are unsure of whether they are ready or not. Here are the specifics:
- PlantationFC will hold tryouts and select teams to be trained and entered into a single local tournament.
- PlantationFC will pay for training with professional, licensed coaches.
- PlantationFC will pay for uniforms.
- Parents will pay the tournament entry fee, which should be around $50 per child.
- Parents will provide transport to and from the tournament.
The specific calendar of this program is as follows:
- Tryouts will be held on Tuesday, March 7th at 6pm at Pine Island Park on Field 2. Click here directions and a field map.
- There will be practice every remaining Tuesday and Wednesday at 6p during the months of March, April and May.
- The tournament will be played in Plantation on the weekend of May 20th.
If you have any questions, please contact Anis Jerbi:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 954-397-2342
Thank you for your interest in our programs!!