This season the tournament check-in will be MANDATORY. After registering for the tournament, all forms need to be uploaded into your GotSoccer team account. You will be able to upload the documents into the system as early as the day you register the team. Deadline to do the online check-in is November 24, 2020. Any team doing the online check-in after November 24, will be subject to a $30.00 fee.
For online check-in you need to upload documents
In order to make the registration process as smooth as possible please have all player passes, medical releases and rosters in name order based on the roster.
1) ROSTERS: Bring 5 copies of the roster. Acceptable rosters are: US Club rosters, FYSA/USYS State generated rosters, AYSO rosters. Guest player forms must be attached to each of the states generated rosters and signed by the guest player's Club Registrar. If guest players are from within the club then their names should be pre-printed or handwritten in on the state generated event roster. If they are from outside the club then please hand-write the guest's information on the bottom of each state generated roster. Without a correctly executed guest player form, the guest player may not be able to play.
Guest Players Limited to:
- U9 to U12 = Maximum 4 Guest Players
- U13 and Up = Maximum 6 Guest Players
PLEASE NOTE: LEAGUE ROSTERS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE ROSTERS (such as SFU, FLUGSA, CDL, GCF, etc.)
PERMISSION TO TRAVEL: Teams coming from outside the state of Florida, including international teams will need a "Permission to Travel" from their USYS State Association and or Governing Bodies (international teams). This does not apply to US teams using US Club Soccer passes and rosters.
2) CITY OF PLANTATION WAIVER: Every rostered player must have a completed and signed the City of Plantation Waiver (click here). Please organize in name order based on the roster to ensure a smooth check-in process.
3) [U18] SPORTS MEDICINE MEDICAL CONSENT FORM: Every rostered player must submit a [U18] Sports Medicine Consent/Waiver Form (click here). Please organize in name order based on the roster to ensure a smooth check-in process.
4) MEDICAL RELEASE FORM: Every rostered player must have a current medical release at check-in. Medical release forms do not need to be notarized. You may use the current forms you are using for travel. Please organize in name order based on the roster to ensure a smooth check-in process.
5) COACHES & PLAYER PASSES: All coaches & players must have valid, verified player passes with the necessary signatures & picture. Please have them visible and have them in name order based on the roster to ensure a smooth check-in process.
LATE CHECK-IN PROCEDURE: Teams will not able to check-in onsite as we are making online check-in MANDATORY. You can upload your documents as soon as you register. If you need to add a new player after you have done the online check-in, simply upload a new roster and send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org asking for a new roster to be approved. No players will be added after November 24th deadline.
Pre-Match Check-In: Teams will go straight to the fields for their matches. Coaches or Team Managers are responsible for giving the referees their passes and a stamped approved roster at the start of each match (referees do not need to be paid a match fee as that is part of the tournament fee). Please remember that any team arriving 15 minutes after their designated kick off will be subject to a forfeit.