Every player must register on line for the 2006/07 season. This step must be done even if you have already registered for tryouts. If payment has been made on line please remember to print your receipt and bring it with you to registration.
The purpose of on line registration is to provide the Club with your up-to-date information. If you have not already done so, please be sure to do this.
Click here to complete the on-line registration
Attend registration on one of the dates listed above.
Uniform fitting will be available at registration.
FYSA player registration form will be signed at registration.
Important documents to bring: (included in the registration package click here)
1. Check or receipt to confirm online payment
2. 2 passport sized photographs.
3. Copy of birth certificate or passport (players new to FYSA)
4. Notarized Medical Release
5. FYSA Code of Ethics
6. Signed 2006-07 Player/Parent Agreement
7. Signed 2006-07 Financial Expectation Agreement
8. All players 12 years old and up with foreign birth certificates will require international clearance or waiver. If you are already with PESC and did this previously, there is no need to do it again. The forms are available on the Eagles web site under forms.