Plantation FC Juniors Program
Ages 7-11 Boys and Girls
Practice: Mondays & Fridays @6pm - 7:15pm
Juniors – Program Objectives
- Provide programming for smoother transition from recreational program to competitive program.
- Provide qualified coaching and training environment for long term athlete development.
- Less commitment, less expense, less travel
- Flexibility for multi-lateral athlete development
- Parent Education and preparation for competitive environment
Juniors - Program Description 2017-2018
- Players born in 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007
- Boys and Girls
- Qualified Coaching Staff (USSF Licenses)
- 2 month cycles
- Fall Cycle / September, October
- Spring Cycle / March, April
- 2 training sessions per week
- Technical Development – Age Appropriate Training
- Plantation FC Curriculum / Planning
- Small sided games
- Promotion to competitive program
- Preparation for U.S. Development Academy pathway
Cost: $200 per seasson ($200 for September/October and $200 for March/April)
2016-17 Juniors Program Registration
To register for the 2016-17 season:
- The Juniors Program is a non-competitive 2 month program. Players will still be available to play recreational soccer. Any child is eligible for this program and try out is not required.
- Click on the Got Soccer Registration Link https://www.gotsport.com/asp/application/reg/?ProgramID=49511
- Log into Got Soccer using your family account or individual account. Please do not create a new account if you have previously used Got Soccer
- Please read through the conditions of registration and agree to the following 2016/17 Financial Expectation, Plantation FC Player/Parent Agreement and the FYSA Code of Conduct – put a checkmark in each box to the right hand side. The last question asks if you have played for a club in the state of Florida – please select yes or no.
- On the registration page, please select either resident or non-resident and the payment plan, which you would like. In order to be a resident, you must have a Plantation Address. If you make a change to your address during the registration process, we will need proof of residency.
- The payment page is next. Please select your form of payment. If you are paying by check and are requesting installment payments, we will need to receive all of the checks at one time, with the future payments post-dated.
- In the Registration Agreement box at the bottom, please enter your name and agree to the terms of the payment, the informed consent and the information regarding FYSA insurance. Click “Finish and Submit Application”.
- On the last page, when you have submitted your payment (page will say Player Registration Complete) – you must click on the “Informed Consent about Concussions and Head Injuries” link in the State Forms box. Please read the form, agree to the terms and click continue. Your child will not be allowed to play unless this form is agreed and signed off.
- Please access the tab labeled Individual Registration Forms. Open the medical release form, fill it out/notarize and give to your team manager at the beginning of the season. The other forms are for information purposes only and do not need to be filled out.